Customers also viewed these products
- from $169.99
- Reduced Price$452.11Was
- from $128.98
Silicone Aquarium Sealant (Clear), 3 oz
About this item
About this item
The same strength silicone used to manufacture new aquariums is now available for home use. Includes twist-on nozzle for easy application. This flexible, waterproof sealant doesn't crack or shrink and provides a long-lasting bond.
Silicone Aquarium Sealant:
- Permanently flexible and does not crack or shrink
- Waterproof seal stops leaks
- Non-toxic formula for use on fresh or saltwater aquariums
- Sealant cures in five minutes and fully bonds within 24 hours
Caution: Read this important safety information before using the product.
Direct contact of uncured silicone sealant irritates eyes and may irritate skin. Overexposure to vapor can irritate eyes, nose and throat. Avoid eye and skin contact. Use with adequate ventilation. Do not handle contact lenses with sealant on hands. In case of eye contact flush with water immediately for at least 15 minutes and obtain prompt medical attention. In case of skin contact remove from skin with dry cloth or paper towel and flush with water immediately. Sealant releases an acetic acid (vinegar-like odor) while curing. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The package says it is.by VeloMobile5/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is.by StubbyMcNubb11/28/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Silicone sealant is designed to provide a waterproof seal; it is not intended for structural support. So if the tank is two pieces or the crack runs across one of the joins then no.by BettaBabe8/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope, if your tank is cracked AT ALL, you NEED a whole new tank, this silicone seal is just for repairing the silicone seals along the edges & corners of your fish tank if they break, if ANY glass cracks AT ALL you need a whole new tank, & don't try & get the silicone & use it on a cracked tank anyways cause that's not what it's for, eventually the water pressure levels are gonna cause that crack to expand & eventually your tank WILL burst.by StubbyMcNubb1/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by VeloMobile5/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. As long as it's more like a crack; visibility through the sealant will be distorted.by BettaBabe5/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?