About this item
SIIG's FireWire 800 3-Port PCIe instantly adds three FireWire 800 (1394b) ports to your desktop computer. The FireWire 800 (1394b) 3-Port PCIe host adapter supports data transfer rates of up to 800 Mb/s and allows you to hot-swap devices (connect and disconnect) without first turning your system off. It works with a variety of FireWire 400 (1394a) and FireWire 800 (1394b) devices such as DV camcorders, CD-RW/DVD-ROMs, portable hard disks, digital cameras, and other audio/video devices. It fully supports IEEE P1394b and is backwards compatible with 1394a-2000 and 1394-1995 standards. The FireWire 800 3-Port PCIe is fully compatible with a wide variety of Windows and Mac OS operating systems and is backed by SIIG's lifetime warranty.
Siig NN-E38012-S3 3-port FireWire Adapter:
- The FireWire 800 3-Port PCIe host adapter comes with two 9-pin (1394b) and one 6-pin (1394a) ports, providing flexible data transfer rates up to 800Mb/s and 400Mb/s respectively. The onboard power connector provides a reliable power source. Included with the FireWire 800 3-Port PCIe are a FireWire 800 driver CD and user's manual.
- The FireWire 800 3-Port PCIe is powered by Texas Instruments chip and is fully compliant with the PCI Express Base Specification Revision 1.0a. It is also FCC Class B (DoC) & CE regulatory approved and RoHS compliant.
- Data Transfer Rate: 800 Mbps
- FireWire ports: 2 x 9-pin IEEE 1394b FireWire External, 1 x 6-pin IEEE 1394b FireWire External
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Platform Support: PCs and Macs
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.8 x 6.075 x 7.875|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.