Similar items in stock
Signature by Levi Strauss & Co. Women's Curvy Jeggings
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
These Signature by Levi Strauss & Co. women's curvy jeggings will go with anything in your closet! Pick from the assorted colors and mix and match with tees, tops and layer under jackets and over your favorite pair of boots.
- Contoured waist to eliminate gaping
- Curvy through hip & seat
- Shapes and flatters you for a sexy fit
- Extra stretchy denim for all day comfort
- Mid Rise
- Super Skinny Leg Opening
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Warm iron if needed , Machine wash cold , Tumble dry medium , Wash and dry with like colors , Use only non-chlorine bleach if needed|
|Fabric Content:||1% Elastane , 99% Cotton|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Model No.:||97781 0001|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.95|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Twilight is dark blue while beauty mark is blackby Vashtie12/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have beauty mark dark grey black color kinda faded. Twilight must be a dark blue jeans color. They fit muffin top shape great!by Eatthenrun9/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- twilight is dark blue, & beauty mark is black.by bearivey7/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- one looks like classic jeans and the other have that slack feel/look and the fit is different.by Shantra77/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Denise, I bought an 18 and the inseam was a 30. It was a little long for me, but if you are average height it should fit well.by Budgetta7/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm guessing a 28"-29" inseam because at 5'7" tall, they were too short for me. I prefer a minimum 30" length so they won't ride up over my ankles. Hope this helps!by LisaonKI9/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?