Civilization Revolution ushers forth a new generation of strategic global domination, streamlined for players covering a wide range of ages and skill levels. Built specifically for console and handheld systems, Civilization Revolution features the franchise's fastest pick-up-and-play action to date and still honors the most beloved elements from the core series: strategic global reign and encounters with history's most intrepid leaders. An intuitive tutorial has been designed to ease newcomers into the world of Civilization Revolution while varying difficulty levels are included that provide challenges to players of all skill levels.
- Choose Your Civ - Choose from 16 Civilizations throughout history (from Africa to Germany to America to China) to lead to victory. Each time you defeat a rival civilization you'll add an exhibit to your Hall of Achievements paying homage to your great accomplishments.
- Intense Combat - Triple your strength by combining up to three units into one powerful army and destroy your enemies. When your units win tough battles, they will become veterans and elites. You can then choose from a list of powerful upgrades that will give elite units even more strength to dominate in war. Your Army will wear a distinct uniform representing your Civilization, so you will easily see them on the screen as you lead them into battle.
- Improved Diplomacy - Sustain peace and support your followers as you engage in advanced negotiations with natives, other colonists, and the hostile homeland. Trade resources, gold and land as you build the foundation for a self-sufficient and powerful colony.
- Custom Made for Consoles - Developed from the ground up to take advantage of the hardware, Civilization Revolution introduces an intuitive control scheme, advanced physics, cutting edge visuals, and the non-stop action that console fans have been craving.
- Accessible for Newcomers and Longtime Fans - Guided tutorials teach players the necessary tools that will put them on the fast track to global dominance.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Mild Suggestive Themes, Alcohol and Tobacco Reference, and Violence