About this item
Ensure that your restricted office documents stay confidential forever with the Shredder Essentials 10-Sheet Diamond-Cross Shredder. This must-have workplace or home appliance can also accommodate one CD or DVD, one credit card or one small paper clip. This office paper shredder boasts a large 6.1-gal capacity for less frequent emptying. It comes with a handle that makes accessing the bin super convenient. The auto start and stop switch makes for efficient one-handed operation. The low-noise output of this 10-sheet shredder makes it a preferred item in many offices. Use this to keep your workplace clean and organized, and to ensure that documents containing sensitive information are not accessed by unauthorized eyes. This appliance is made for medium-duty shredding.
Shredder Essentials 10-sheet Diamond-cross Shredder:
- Shreds up to 10 sheets of paper, 1 CD/DVD, 1 credit card or 1 small paper clip at a time
- Separate slot to strip cut CD/DVDs
- Pull up handle to easily remove head to empty shreds
- 3-function switch
- Auto start and stop feature
- 6.1-gallon basket helps maximize time spent shredding
- Made for medium-duty shred work
- Office paper shredder has a low noise level
- Ensures that documents containing sensitive information remain confidential
- Gets rid of paper clutter and helps keep your office clean and organized
- Dimensions in inches: 13.75 x 8.25 x 18.25
- Model number: SES-D1026M
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||13.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.75 x 8.25 x 18.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.