Customers also considered
- Rollbackfrom $14.61
- Reduced Price$29.09 Was $42.95Save $13.86
- $14.46 Was $16.07Save $1.61
- $23.98 List price $44.69Save $20.71
- $19.96 List price $31.29Save $11.33
- $44.99 List price $74.79Save $29.80
- $19.97 List price $34.69Save $14.72
- $30.60 List price $58.89Save $28.29
- $24.85 List price $30.49Save $5.64
- $17.14 List price $32.99Save $15.85
- from $20.81
- from $21.03
- Rollbackfrom $22.97
- $36.95 List price $58.79Save $21.84
- Rollback$8.36 Was $11.10Save $2.74
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Protect your marine vessel from unwanted water with the Shoreline Bilge Pump. It is easy to install and features quality tinned wired ends, as well as a universal mounting base. It pumps at a rate of 600 GPH and features ignition protection. This marine pump is available in a variety of sizes.
Shoreline Bilge Pump:
- Quality tinned wire ends
- Easy to install
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Made in China
- Ignition protected
- This 600 GPH pump features a universal mounting base
|Color:||White , Blue , Black|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SL52257|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.50 x 9.85 x 6.13 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Only bilge pump and bilge switch-you will need to buy an outlet hose and hose clamp.by DancingPaddler9/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Both are includedby MNRiverrat9/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The float is included but is not the highest quality.by MNRiverrat7/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will need to get a hose to run the water where you want it to go. I used an old garden hose with a hose clamp.by DancingPaddler8/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a 3/4 ID hose and it hooked right upby MNRiverrat8/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $3.34