About this item
Equip yourself with the power you need for any mess - wet or dry. The ShopVac Heavy Duty series offers heavy duty power and features for the contractor or anyone that needs to clean up tough messes.
- Low-profile design with easy-roll casters make mobility a snap
- 16 gallon tank; powerful 5.5 peak hp motor
- Vacuum easily converts to blower function by inserting hose into blower port
- Deluxe caster system
- Conveniently located large on/off switch
- Top carry handle for easy lifting
- Large latches for easy opening
- 6-foot cord
- Onboard tool storage
- Disposable filter bag and ProLong Cartridge filter
- Heavy-duty polypropylene tank
- Tank drain makes emptying water easy
- Dimensions: 19.5"L x 19.5"W x 23"H
- 3-year warranty
- Also available at most Wal-Mart stores
- Model No. 5861627
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||22.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.5 x 18.5 x 23.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I am looking for a new red cap that is on the front of the shop vac and can not find it any where. I tryed shopvac.com. Any clue where I could try?
- You can get a new drain cap by visiting www.shopvac.com and typing in drain caps and search accessories, or you can call Shop-Vac customer service at 877-236-5750 and they can help.by ShopVacSupport5/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- "Shiver Me Timber's" - I have NOT run into this type of scenario yet with my 16 gallon machine... I'm wondering if you might have any success in finding one of these elusive 'parts' by searching the likes of: E Bay? Craig's List? Home Depot / Lowe's / Sears.com ??? Your local village 'Penny Saver' or 'Town Crier' publications, etc. or whatever name they call these weekly publication's in your locale in Ohio... I hope that possibly, one of these hints / suggestion's, will bring you the solution U R hoping for. Good Luck!! :-) :::TigheTanic:::by TigheTanic3/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You might try Shop-Vac again because it is hard to locate on their website. The item for this vacuum is: Catalog No. 744-68-00, Drain Cap Replacement for Large Drain Caps. Price: $2.99. The Shop-Vac website cautions that the appearance of these caps may vary.by OldSkeptic12/26/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can find replacment filters at www.shopvac.com, www.walmart.com or call Shop-Vac customer service at 877-236-5750, depending on the filters you may be able to find at Walmart store, or your local hardware stores.by ShopVacSupport5/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Try - www.shopvac.com They should have it.by Renegade140010/8/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?