About this item
The Shop-Vac Ash Vacuum is a handy clean-up tool both for the home and for commercial establishments. It is designed specifically to suck up ashes from burnt wood and other materials, making it easy to maintain and clean fireplaces, wood/pellet stoves, coal stoves, BBQ grills and more. The stainless steel tank of this dry vacuum is sturdy and durable as well as easy to empty. A powerful by-pass motor removes large amounts of ashes at a rapid rate. An automatic resetting thermal cut off shuts down the motor in the event of overheating, while the two-stage filtration system prevents ash discharge. This Shop-Vac vacuum (model 4041200) includes a flexible hose and two different metal intake nozzle attachments. A HEPA filter catches and holds ultra fine dust.
Shop-Vac Ash Vacuum, 4041200:
- Specially designed for fireplaces, wood/pellet stoves, coal stoves, BBQ grills and more
- Durable, easy-to-clean stainless steel tank
- Powerful by-pass motor to pick up your toughest messes
- Automatic resetting thermal cut off protective device for user safety
- Durable vinyl-covered flexible steel hose with metal intake nozzle
- 2-stage filtration system stops ashes from discharging out the exhaust
- Efficient HEPA cartridge filter stops ultra fine dust and resists clogging
- For cold ashes only
- 2-year warranty
- Dimensions: 12.5"L x 12.5"W x 18"H
- Shop-Vac vacuum model# 4041200
|Power Output Watts:||130 Watts|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||13.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.5 x 12.5 x 18.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I don't know how find the soot from an oil burner is but if it is as fine as fire place ashes then you should be ok. Please make sure the filter is in place before beginning.by ShopVacSupport3/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?