About this item
The 2012627 Shop-Vac 1.5-gal Bagless Vacuum is lightweight and portable, making it easy to use anywhere around the home. This unit may be lightweight, but it can handle the toughest wet or dry messes you can make. The Shop-Vac wet/dry vacuum is also wall mountable so you can keep your floor space clear. This item comes complete with a bonus micro cleaning kit. The vacuum can be easily used for quick wet and dry pick-up jobs at home, in the garage or in vehicles.
Shop-Vac 1.5-gal Bagless Vacuum, 2012627:
- 1.5 gal, 2.5 peak HP wet/dry vacuum
- Wall mountable
- Micro cleaning kit
- Ideal for at home, in the garage or in vehicles
- This Shop-Vac vacuum comes with a 2-year warranty
- Model# 2012627
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.25 x 10.0 x 14.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. For dry material pickup you use the disc filter over the foam sleeve. For wet pickup, you use only the foam filter.by Frankhorvath1/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wet should just use the foam...dry should use foam covered with paper filter dry the foam firstby cresentwrench2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You must remove the paper filter but you leave the foam filter in place.Also a good idea to clean out tank when removing paper filter that way you don't suck up debris into foam filter.by quarterz2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We suggest that you do switch only to prevent the filter from clogging. If you use for wet pick up and the foam sleeve is wet, then use for dry the dirt will clogg the already wet filter.by ShopVacSupport11/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Just put the hose in the opposite port.by Frankhorvath3/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does have a rear blower port.by ShopVacSupport3/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Length is four foot. Diameter is one and a quarter inch.by Frankhorvath3/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a 4 foot x 1.25 inch hose.by ShopVacSupport3/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?