About this item
Set a course for adventure and embark on an exciting journey when you use the Ship's Wheel with Mounting Hardware. Pirate movies are all the rage with kids, and this item will make your child feel like he or she is sailing on the high seas. The pirate ship's wheel comes with mounting hardware to help you turn a bedroom wall into a captain's bulkhead. The ship's wheel is made of durable polyethylene for long-lasting fun and hours of enjoyment. The package comes with the wheel, hardware and a cap cover. This makes an ideal decoration for a child's bedroom, or you can let children play with the wheel and enjoy adventure and the lure of the open water. Unleash a child's imagination and let the pirate games begin with this ship's wheel.
Ship's Wheel with Mounting Hardware:
- Made of solid polyethylene
- Ship steering wheel hardware and cap cover included
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.86|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 12.0 x 2.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does this wheel for the swing play sets work on any playset, or on certain ones only? I'm interested in the Pathfinder play set and would like to
- I think it could be attached to any wooden play set and probably to a metal one with customized adaptive hardware.by Grandmomasita8/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Our playset was by Leisure Time Products, not Gorilla, and it mounted fine. It's a pretty long mounting screw so we had to locate the wheel in a place that there was thick enough wood to mount it without the screw sticking through the wood on the other side. The piece that mounts is square behind the round wheel so we also had to put it in a place that the "square" had room to turn.by RSHMAH8/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The wheel is universal. You may however need to purchase a few washers for proper spacing so the lag screw doesn't stick out the other side of the wood you install it on.by Olfolx7/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This comes with a long screw for mounting. You can use other hardware that you get yourself to mount it on different depths of wood. We drilled a hole & then used a small bolt to attach it to ours with a locking piece of hardware on the opposite side to hold it in place & to make it sturdier. It should turn easily no matter how you mount it.by KeepToBudget6/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a long screw to hold it on...so if you have any wood that you could screw into...you should be able to use it. We put a plastic tube over the screw part that stuck out so no one would get hurt...you could also use a shorter screw...My grandson loves it!by memedoreen5/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Since the kit provides mounting hardware, the wheel should work on any playset as long as there is a solid surface (board) to attach it to.by WMARTGRANDMA5/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Can put it most anywhere but would recommend making sure that there is room for the child to stop and play instead of being in the way or risking a fall.by CliffBarker5/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works well on a wooden swing set. You must have something to attach the long screw into.by Grandmageorgia4/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would think it would work on any wooden one. It screws into the wood.by dawg47/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works on all wood playsets or everywhere you can drill a hole to screw it in.by Zarinulka7/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the wheel does turn when mounted.by CommunityAnswer7/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?