Check out these related products
About this item
Thoroughly revised and featuring a more efficient and streamlined design, the new 7th edition of Sheehy's trusted emergency care resource offers complete, up-to-date coverage of the essentials emergency nurses need to know. Each condition commonly seen in the emergency setting is thoroughly addressed, from signs and symptoms, to diagnosis, treatment, developmental considerations, patient education, and more. Updated material and easy-to-reference contents make this resource a must-have for current practice.
- Comprehensive content presents thorough discussion of signs and symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, age/developmental considerations, and patient/family education for each condition.
- Authorship from the Emergency Nurses Association ensures this book contains the best practices in emergency nursing.
- Quick-reference format uses a consistent layout to help you find information quickly and easily.
- NEW! 2-column format features new Tricks of the Trade boxes to give you a professional's perspective on common issues in emergency nursing.
- NEW! Fully revised content from the ENA and a broad panel of expert contributors includes up-to-date, practical information on topics such as critical care in the ED, time management, the morbidly obese patient, electronic medical records, disaster nursing, forensic nursing, and workplace violence.
|Contributed by:||Hammond, Belinda B., R.N.|
|Contributed by:||Zimmermann, Polly Gerber, R.N.|
|Publisher:||Elsevier - Health Sciences Division|
|Publish Date:||Jan 27, 2012|
|Number of Pages:||656|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 9.25 x 1.0|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Your recently viewed itemsClear this list