About this item
BD 305557 Sharps Collector 1.4Qt Red 1/CS
- Provides temporary closure for in-between usage and intermediate transportation
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.7 x 23.6 x 16.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Contact your city. They usually have a location where you can bring your filled container. I contacted the city I live in and found out where to take mine.by Kleverktty1/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your doctor's office.by AwfulSlippers12/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My father is a type 2 diabetic. He takes his sharps container to the local hospital after it's full and they dispose of it in their incinerator. You could always call your own hospital and ask what to do with your full sharps container or even call your physician.by KelliAnn115/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart does offer them on lineby plesb11/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?