Sharp XL-DH259P Mini Component System with iPod/iPhone Dock
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Stylish and compact, the Sharp Mini Component System is an executive micro system that's perfect for any office, den or bedroom. With a docking slot for your iPod/iPhone a CD player, USB terminal and AM/FM tuner, the XL-DH259P makes a great audio system in any environment. It offers an AM/FM tuner with 40 presets, so you can listen to your preferred radio programs whenever you like. It also has a CD player for playing your favorite CDs. This Sharp Component System with iPod/iPhone dock comes with a remote control, so you can change the song from across the room.
Sharp Mini Component System, XL-DH259P:
- Sharp Component System with iPod/iPhone Dock
- iPhone/iPod dock with charging and playback capabilities
- AM/FM tuner with 40 presets
- X Bass
- Built-in sleep timer
- Sharp Micro Component System is CD-R/RW compatible
- RMS: 160W
- 3.5mm audio input
- Remote control lets you change the song from across the room
- The Sharp Micro Component System is compatible with the following units: iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPod nano (2nd generation), iPod nano (3rd generation), iPod nano (4th generation), iPod nano (5th generation), iPod nano (6th generation), iPod touch (1st generation), iPod touch (2nd generation), iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod classic (60GB, 120GB, 160GB only), iPod with video, iPod with color display and iPod mini.
|Enclosure Color:||Black, silver|
|Product Type:||Micro system with iPhone / iPod cradle|
|Dimensions (wxdxh) / Weight:||Main unit : 6.5 in x 9.3 in x 8.7 in / 8.6 lbs Speaker system : 5.8 in x 7.6 in x 8.7 in / 4.6 lbs|
|Additional Features:||ID3 tags support|
|Output Power / Total:||160 Watt|
|Sound Output Mode:||Stereo|
|Amplifier Output Details:||80 Watt - 4 Ohm - at 1 kHz - THD 10% - 2 channel(s) ( main )|
|Speaker(s):||2 x main channel speaker - 2-way - external - 80 Watt - 4 Ohm - wired|
|Type:||Radio tuner - AM/FM - digital|
|Preset Station Qty:||40 preset stations|
|Tuning Display:||Fluorescent display|
|Power Device:||Power supply - internal|
|Power Consumption Operational:||52 Watt|
|Connector Type:||1 x headphones ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) - front 1 x audio line-in ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) - front 1 x USB 2.0 ( 4 pin USB Type A ) - front 1 x composite video output ( RCA phono ) - rear 1 x IPod docking - top|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||20.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.0 x 18.0 x 12.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The unit is black with a silver volume dial in the center.by MusicGuy772/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would call it Gunmetal, it's not silver, but it's not black.by shouffre2/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have successfully used my iPod Classic 5th Generation Video 30GB pre Late 2006.by shouffre2/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?