Check out these related products
Sharp AFS120RX High Efficiency 12,000-BTU Room Window Air Conditioner with Rest Easy Remote Control
About this item
About this item
The Sharp 12,000-BTU Window-Mounted Air Conditioner with Rest Easy Remote Control provides cool comfort all summer long. Sharp's Comfort Touch controls have a 24-hour on/off timer and one-degree temperature control increments to eliminate temperature guesswork. The Rest Easy remote control enables you to turn the unit on or off, adjust the temperature, change the fan speed and set the timer all with the touch of a button from across the room. With three cooling speeds, three fan speeds and four-way air direction, you choose how to cool your room. Auto-cool adjusts the fan speed from powerful cooling when the demand is high to quiet comfort when the demand is low. When the optimal temperature is met, the fan and compressor stops with the energy saver mode. Sleek and stylish, Sharp's air conditioner will fit into your home design beautifully, saving you energy and enhancing your decor.
Sharp 12,000-BTU Window-Mounted Air Conditioner with Rest Easy Remote Control:
- Cools room 415 - 745 sq ft
- High Efficiency complian
- Easy access tilt-out washable mesh filter
- 3 cooling speeds, 3 fan speeds and auto-cool feature
- Adjustable 4-way air direction
- Includes Rest Easy remote
- 24 h on/off timer
- Includes installation kit
- 1-year parts and labor warranty with additional 4-year parts warranty for sealed system
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||79.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.6 x 19.0 x 14.0|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It comes with some support hardware & two "feet" attached to the bottom of the unit that rest on the sill. These "feet" help keep the unit tilted away from the window so condensation doesn't leak into your room, directly under the window.by SDlivin4/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No outside supports necessary.by tdlexi5/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby buddiboi5/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should be able to view the specs for this unit online, either through Wal-Mart or the manufacturer. The unit comes with two "accordian" attachments (one for each side of the window, if yours is a standard up/down window) to help close any gaps you may have. I'm just using one of the attachments & my unit fits my 31" wide window perfectly.by SDlivin5/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The dimentions given for the air conditioner are 22.6 x 19 x 14 (Length x Width x Height). So the window opening would need to be at least 19 inches wide and 14 inches high.by nighthawk635/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 60° F is the lowest/coolest setting on this unit.by SDlivin5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The lowest setting is 60 degrees.by tdlexi3/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?