About this item
Make your dirty floors sparkle and shine with the Shark Electronic Steam Mop. It delivers continuous, super-heated steam for a powerful deep clean. This versatile electronic floor steamer comes with a back-saver handle, which helps you easily access the tight areas beneath furniture. Convenient swivel steering lets you clean hard-to-reach areas even faster than before. More advanced than your average floor steamer, the Shark Steam Mop's 350 ml tank delivers super-heated steam to thoroughly sanitize your floors. This powerful floor steamer includes two microfiber cleaning pads and a grooming carpet glider.
Shark Electronic Steam Mop, SE200Z:
- The Shark Steam Mop is recommended for hard floors
- Electronic technology for continuous steam
- The temperature of the steam is super-heater to help you completely clean and sanitize
- Swivel steering for easy access to tight, hard-to-reach areas
- Back-saver handle to clean under tables and chairs
- Floor steamer features sleek, lightweight design
- Shark Steam Mop has a 350 ml tank for longer cleaning time
- Shark Steam Mop includes 2 microfiber cleaning pads and a grooming carpet glider
- 5-year limited warranty
- Model# SE200Z
|Cleaning Path Width:||12 inches|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.0 x 7.0 x 36.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- yes!by missy7311/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but it's not okay to use it on unsealed wood or unglazed ceramic floors. Also, it's not for use on waxed floors because the steam may remove the wax.by An anonymous customer1/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes!by missy7312/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, as long as they're sealed.by Momuv512/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?