Sesame Street - Elmo Car Seat Cover
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your child's car seat neat and clean with the Sesame Street Elmo Car Seat Cover. This colorful car seat cover fits most car seat styles, and it's made of 100 percent polyester for easy maintenance. This Elmo car seat cover keeps your child comfortable, and it's water-resistant to help reduce sticky stains and dirt. This children's car seat cover suits any car interior.
Sesame Street Elmo Car Seat Cover:
- Keeps your car seat neat and clean
- Helps prevent sticky stains and messes from covering your car seats
- Water resistant for easy care
- Kid's car seat cover material: 100 percent polyester
- Care: machine wash
See all car seats on Walmart.com. Shop car seats including convertible car seats and booster car seats. Save money. Live better.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.0 x 10.0 x 3.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby Miel20127/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it wont tried it with my daughters old infant seatby neumansix4/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, its meant for a larger seat not a pumpkin seat styleby kymomma051/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For an infant car seat, I believe this one is to big. We have this on a regular car seat for my 17 month old and it is still slightly to big.by sproutchannelrules14/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a infant car seat and it fitby cindy94/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it will fit most car seats. It's very big and can be adjusted My carseat is a coscoby GRAMMYGREAT3/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- gracoby shoppingnana548/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it will.by Miel20127/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i think so because I am using a Graco car seat and it fits perfectly!by Miel201212/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure about the Signature Series but we currently have it on a Graco Convertible seat that was purchased in 2011! Hope this helps!by MommaKS12/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?