About this item
Teaching your child to keep his or her room clean and organized is easy when you have the Sesame Street Book and Toy Organizer. Your child will be thrilled with having Bert and Ernie and all the gang in his room. Adults can easily assemble this unit in a few minutes. The heavy-duty blue plastic shelves are just the right size and height to hold your child's favorite books, encouraging them to start a lifetime of reading fun. This kids' book and toy organizer has four bins, which can easily hold a child's most precious play toys. Each bin has characters from the show, making the unit even more fun for your child. The bins are also small enough to easily be manipulated by small hands. The bright colors on this kids' toy storage organizer coordinates with many colors. Add this organizer to your children's room today and help them learn the habit of staying organized.
Sesame Street Book and Toy Organizer:
- Includes 4 bins
- Includes 2 heavy-duty plastic shelves for books
- Kids' book and toy organizer is easy to assemble
- Assembled dimensions: 19.63"L x 10.5"W x 25.75"H
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.63 x 10.5 x 25.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My baby bookshelf whole about 7 books top and bottom toiletby ashana19873/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on the size of the books. We probably have 10+ books in it now.by RisingSun781/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I placed 10-12 small story and board books in the slings.by GrannyEast1/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It really depends on the thickness of the books. My son has around 15 books in his and there is still room for some of his toys in the book pouches.by An anonymous customer1/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have eight 300+ page hardcover Disney collection storybooks in the top tier of the bookcaseby FamilyEriePA12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depending on the size of the books, quite a few. I have 10 children's books in there now of varying sizes and can fit several more.by MamaIndy12/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Between 10-20 books, depending on the size of the books.by BmoreMom20115/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on the size. If the books are slim you can fit more. I fit paperback book in the slots and i managed to fit more than 10 in each slot. I used the bins for smaller board books.by cacabella3/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it holds between 6 to 12 books depending on the size of the bookby An anonymous customer12/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The holes were purposefully not punch. It was easy to assemble if you held the screw driver and twisted the dowels.by motherofjayden5/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?