About this item
The Serta Raised Air Bed with NeverFlat Pump lets you sleep comfortably all night long, without the worry of a midnight deflation. This cozy bed features automatic inflation with its NeverFlat pump, making for fast and easy set up and deflation. This pump keeps the bed at the desired firmness via a sensor and auto pump system that turns on a near-silent pump if slight deflation occurs. Choose your firmness level and get some sleep. Its raised height makes it more comfortable and easy to get in and out of. An included carry back lets you easily transport it wherever you need.
About Serta Mattresses From their Pillow Soft mattress introduced in 1970 to the Perfect Day Line introduced in 2005, Serta has consistently made investments in innovative features to ensure the comfort and durability of every mattress they sell. From the beginning, Serta licensees recognized the value of a strong national brand, and they had a product that stood for innovation and quality. One licensee invented the industry's first tuftless innerspring mattress. Serta's founders named it the Perfect Sleeper, and it remains the best-selling mattress in America.
- Soft-touch flocked top
- NeverFlat pump offers constant firmness
- Raised height offers comfort and ease
- Included carry bag
- Dimensions: 74L x 39W x 18H inches Twin(inflated)
- Dimensions: 78L x 60W x 18H inches Queen(inflated)
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||19.0|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Queen: 500 lbs Full: 500 lbs Twin: 350 lbsby Silverfoxlady11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I know somebody in my house who weighs 350 lbs and uses this mattress daily without any problems at all.by Walmartutitlizer3/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Me and my partner's combined weight is 375. It holds that.by MrPickles3/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- alot...I purchased the queen...It sleeps great...heavy but worth the nights rest...pricey but as long as it doesn't start leaking we are on GO...It does seem to loose a small amt of air which just a flick the next night and seconds later its firm...has settings also for the sofness and firmness you desire..by MeMe19511/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (6) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- We purchased a Queen Size and used a queen fitted sheet and a queen top sheet. We put a blanket before putting the linens on but that was just to even out the surface of the mattress. You could decide for yourself if you wanted to do that once you saw the bed. Some say that the mattress can get a bit cool but here in the Savannah, GA area its fairly warm so we like cool.by Silverfoxlady6/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That is a personal preference. I have the queen size, so I just use a regular queen size sheet.by loop67194/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use regular bedding but next size up - I buy full size for my twin mattress. Good fit, no slipping off, and nice look because of the height of the mattress.by zengypsy615/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The beds aren't designed to be used for bunkbeds. Thank you.by AmericanRec3/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't think so. It is rather high once it is inflated.by Silverfoxlady6/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Frontier125/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?