Serta EZ Air Bed with NeverFlat AC Pump, Queen
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Serta EZ Queen Air Bed with NeverFlat AC Pump is versatile, portable and provides excellent inflatable comfort. This portable air bed makes it easy to host overnight guests at a moment's notice. It's also great for camping purposes, as it comes with a rolling storage case for easy transport. The Serta Air Bed sensors monitor air pressure continuously, and engages a silent secondary pump when necessary to maintain a consistent firmness.
Serta EZ Air Bed with NeverFlat AC Pump, Queen:
- Patented powerful internal NeverFlat AC pump inflates and deflates bed quickly
- Sensors monitor air pressure continuously and engage a silent secondary pump as necessary to maintain a consistent firmness
- Customizable firmness selection
- Self-deploying design allows user to simply plug in and turn on for easy set up
- Rolling storage case included
- Inflated dimensions: 78" x 60" x 7.5"
- Frame dimensions: 64" x 54" x 11.4"
- Top material: Flock 0.70mm
- Side and bottom material: K80 PVC 0.50mm
- Model# ST840019
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||59.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||78.0 x 60.0 x 21.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby duckiller10/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- More like a collapsible, accordion style platform.by HonestySeeker10/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Needs to stay plugged in to maintain pressure. I gave this product one star, as it only lasted about 4 months.by HonestySeeker11/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is the care plan option from Walmart or the bed company? Will it cover the cost of a hole?
- The care plan is through Walmart. Serta Air Beds come with a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship for the original owner when purchased from an authorized dealer. There is no charge for this warranty. Only inflate the bed until it reaches its published dimensions. Over-inflating the bed could damage the internal structures and cause the coil seams or other seams to split and leak air, which is not covered under warranty. Puncture holes aren't covered under warranty. Please keep your receipt. Thank you, Phil.by AmericanRec10/6/2015Written by a verified representative from AmericanRecWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?