About this item
The SentrySafe SFW123ES 1.2 cu ft Electronic Fire Safe protects your documents, digital media and other valuables from a blaze, water and theft. The multi-position shelf, key rack, door tray and door pocket of this unit provide easy organization for your valuables, and it can be bolted to the floor for additional theft protection. This SentrySafe 1.2 cu ft electronic fire safe has a one-hour UL classified fire protection for documents and valuables, a one-hour ETL rating fire protection for media and an 8" ETL water-resistant rating for up to 24 hours.
SentrySafe SFW123ES 1.2 cu ft Electronic Fire Safe:
- 1.2 cu ft fire safe box
- Protects your documents, digital media and other valuables
- Offers protection from fire, water and theft
- SentrySafe 1.2 cu ft electronic fire safe has 60% bigger bolts than traditional safes
- Four 1" bolts
- Pry-resistant hinge bar on this fire safe box offers additional security against unauthorized access
- 1-hour UL classified fire protection for documents and valuables
- 1-hour ETL rating fire protection for media
- 15' drop test ETL rating to ensure contents remain intact on impact
- 8" ETL water resistant rating for up to 24 hours
- Multi-position shelf, key rack, door tray and door pocket provide easy organization
- May be bolted down (hardware not included)
- Model SFW123ES
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||94.17|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.3 x 16.3 x 17.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This safe uses AAA alkaline batteries. The battery tray slides out of the right side of the keypad.by CommunityAnswer3/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Triple A'sby Cnkrr3/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Dear Linda, Thank you for your interest in Sentry Safe products. The safe uses AAA alkaline only batteries and the battery tray slides out of the right side of the keypad. For more information and to view the spec sheet, please visit our website at the link below. http://www.sentrysafe.com/Products/461/SFW123ES_Electronic_FIRE-SAFE_ Thank you, Sentry Groupby SentrySafeProductExpert3/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Battery compartment is accessible from outside the safe so just replace the batteries and you'll be good to go.by besttyper4/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there is no key. But you can create your own passcodes, actually two in addition to the one they give you.by Gerard11104/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the batteries are replaced on the outside so a key is not needed.by MrInquisition4/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (19) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This safe weighs approximately 100 pounds.by SCHEY4/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- About 60 pounds.by Dutchman0074/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (12)Was this answer helpful?
- Around 91 poundsby whetrick4/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (4)Was this answer helpful?