Senor Rico Mexican Style Rice Pudding, 9 oz
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Ingredients: Whole Milk, Rice, Sugar, Condensed And Evaporated Milk, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Cinnamon Powder, Maltodextrin, Cultured Skim Milk As A Preservative.
Instructions: Perishable. Keep refrigerated.
Safe Handling Instructions: MRF
|Food Form:||Ready to Eat|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is amazing. The texture is perfect the taste is unbelievable! As close to homemade as you can get. I don't even make it anymore.by RosieP11/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1/2 Cup Servings Per Container 2 Amount Per Serving Calories 150 Calories from Fat 35 % Daily Value* Total Fat 4 g 6% Saturated Fat 2.5 g 13% Trans Fat — Cholesterol 15 mg 5% Sodium 60 mg 2% Potassium — — Total Carbohydrate 24 g 8% Dietary Fiber 1 g 5% Sugars 18 g Protein 4 g Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 2% Calcium 15% Iron 4% Copper — Folic Acid — Iodine — Magnesium — Niacin — Phosphorus — Riboflavin — Thiamin — Vitamin B12 — Vitamin B6 — Vitamin D — Vitamin E — Zinc — * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.by puddingking11/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you go on the product website you will see the nutritional info. It is over 300 calories a container as they consider a container two servings (no way).by Evegens11/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Product has apprx. 170 calories for 1/2 cup, and there is a little more than 1 cup. So 350 calories, 29 carbs, 4 g of fat.by jebbee8/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Found it! http://www.lakeviewfarms.com/senorrico.php?area_id=108&item_id=277by cjs569/10/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does show a sugar-free version on their manufacturer website, although I have not seen it in Walmart. Here is the link: http://lakeviewfarms.com/senorrico.php?area_id=108&item_id=366 if the link doesn't show up on here, go to lakeviewfarmsdotcomby ILoveSnoopy19615/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No there is not a sugar free version. :(by puddingking11/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Senor Rice pudding has been soupy at the windham, maine walmart at least half the time , whats up with that?
- I know that shipments come in every night but we do not know what is coming in on every truck. When I ring people out in line i see a lot of that pudding going through so i am not suprised that it is going as soon as they set it out.by ReliableReviews145/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $2.78 Was $2.98Save $0.20
- $4.53 Was $5.76Save $1.23
- $5.01 Was $5.76Save $0.75
- $4.72 Was $5.76Save $1.04
- $5.20 Was $5.76Save $0.56
- $23.17 Was $30.92Save $7.75