Sennheiser CC 520 IP Binaural Headset with Ultra Noise Canceling Microphone
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
If your office is a hub of activity, you'll need a headset that effectively blocks out distracting background noises and lets you focus on each and every call. The sound quality of the CC 520 IP headset's twin ball-mounted speakers means that you can concentrate on what you do best. With an ultra noise-canceling microphone, you'll also never need to raise your voice to be heard — however loud your colleagues get. Plus, this wideband headset improves overall call quality when connected to a wideband supported communication line. For added peace of mind, ActiveGard technology protects wearers from acoustic shock and sudden surges in volume. The generously dual-padded headband offers a high level of comfort, while the CC 520 IP headset's 300-degree adjustable microphone boom allows microphone placement to suit any individual preferences.
Sennheiser CC 520 IP Binaural Headset with Ultra Noise Canceling Microphone:
- Delivers natural high definition sound for superior voice clarity
- Blocks background noise, allowing total concentration for increased productivity
- Independently adjustable, dual-padded headband and ball-mounted speakers ensure a perfect fit
- 300-degree adjustable microphone boom for personalized microphone placement
- Teflon washer for optimal stability and durability
- Ultra noise-canceling microphone filters out ambient sounds for clearer speech
- ActiveGard technology protects against acoustic shock and sudden sound surges
- Generous headband padding for extra comfort
- Includes acoustic foam ear pad, leatherette ear pad, carry bag, clothing clip, microphone windscreen and colored ID clips (3)
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.0 x 6.5 x 2.3|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I spoke with a Sennheiser rep; and he told me that the basic model has a cord coming from the headset, which has a "quick disconnect" feature at the end of it. It's up to you to decide to what the headset connects. So, if you want the headset to connect to a phone and a computer, those would be two totally separate accessories you would need to get, which would run about $30.00 each. So, if you buy from Walmart, either online or in store, make sure you are able to get the proper accessory connector to go along with the headset, depending on to what you want to connect; i.e. a phone or computer; if the package doesn't state that the headset comes with one or the other, or you won't be able to do anything.by PGP110211/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?