Selsun Blue Island Breeze w/Aloe Dandruff Shampoo, 11 fl oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With Selsun Blue Island Breeze with Aloe Shampoo, you can count on complete dandruff control. It also helps restore your hair to a much healthier state, thanks to a special formula. Selsun Blue shampoo contains vitamins E and B5, 3% Salicylic Acid and 8 intensive moisturizers and botanical extracts, including aloe vera. These help to cool and calm any scalp irritation at the same time as they reduce dandruff and itching.
Selsun Blue Island Breeze with Aloe Dandruff Shampoo, 11 fl oz:
- Controls flakes and scalp itch
- Calms and soothes scalp
- 3% Salicylic Acid
- 8 intensive moisturizers and botanicals
- Plus Vitamins B5 and E
- Dandruff shampoo helps restore hair to Its natural healthy state
Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Menthyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Acacia Farnesia Extract, Peg-10 Sunflower Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Cocamide Mea, Fragrance, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyquaternium-67, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Benzophenone-4, Isopropyl Myristate, Ext. Violet 2.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.84|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.69 x 3.56 x 7.31|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. These are two quite different chemicals that try to combat dandruff in different ways. The selenium chemical carries the traditional selenium smell which many people object to. The acid chemical can cause mild burning type irritation, but they both seem to work well.by Tootimes9/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they are not the same chemical.by CommunityAnswer9/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?