About this item
- Stabilizes the chimney above the roof
- From 5 ft. to 10 ft. above the roof - one T-RBK should be used, at a midpoint on the chimney
- Over 10 ft. above the roof - use one RBK 4 ft. from the roof and one RBK every 5 ft. thereafter
- Includes: support band, adjustable tube, bolt adjustment, and roof bracket
- Both inner and outer walls are stainless steel
- Used whenever there is a need to stabilize the chimney above the roof level
- The purpose of the bracing is to hold the chimney against wind load, and to prevent damage from static and sliding snow
- For gas, wood, and liquid fuel-fired appliances
Whats In The Box:
- Selkirk 208440 8-Inch Roof Chimney Brace Kit
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||49.2 x 4.3 x 2.8|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Your recently viewed itemsClear this list