Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$79.99 Was $99.99Save $20.00
- $30.22 Was $40.99Save $10.77
- $22.86 List price $80.00Save $57.14
Seiki SE22FY10 22" 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$69.99 Was $74.99Save $5.00
- $119.99 Was $139.99Save $20.00
- $119.00 List price $129.00Save $10.00
About this item
About this item
Seiki Digital goes to great lengths to make sure their TVs are the highest quality and available at a fair price. Seiki believes the next big thing is a great television you can afford. Seiki believes a no-nonsense TV delivers big on sight and sound. This Seiki SE22FY10 22" LED HDTV contains built-in technologies to deliver a clearer picture, including a 3D PAL/NTSC comb filter, 3D video noise reduction, over-the-air ATSC/NTSC RF input support, Clear-QAM digital cable support, digital/analog channel auto tuning, V-CHIP/CCD/Favorite Channel support and more. This Seiki SE22FY10 22" LED HDTV features an easy-to-understand on-screen menu. The Seiki SE22FY10 22" LED HDTV menu supports English, French and Spanish. Easily connect your accessory components by utilizing the available multiple connections incorporated in the HDTV. The Seiki LED HDTV built-in speakers produce high-quality, crisp and clear audio stereo sound, powered by high-quality amplifiers.
Seiki SE22FY10 22" 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV:
- 22" LCD panel
With a 1920 x 1080 HD resolution
- True 16:9 aspect ratio
View your movies as the director intended on this Seiki LED HDTV
- 65-degree vertical and 90-degree horizontal angles
See a clear picture from anywhere in the room
- Built-in digital tuner
Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available
- 60Hz 1080p LED HDTV HDMI Inputs: 1
Enjoy a superior HD experience with HDMI, the one cable audio/video solution
- 21.5" screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
- The 60Hz 1080p LED HDTV is wall mountable
VESA standard 100mm x 100mm
TV stand sold separately. See all TV stands.
TV mount sold separately. See all TV mounts.
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
|Television Type:||LED TVs|
|Is Remote Control Included:||Y|
|Resolution:||1080p , HDTV|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SE22FY10|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB , 1 x Coaxial Digital Audio, 1 x Component Video, 1 x Composite Video, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone, 1 x PC Audio In, 1 x RCA Audio L+R, 1 x RF (Coaxial), 1 x USB, 1 x VGA|
|Screen Size:||22\" , 22"|
|Refresh Rate:||60 Hz|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||20.39 x 6.50 x 14.06 IN|
Ask a question
Q. i do not have cable or satellite. Do I need a converter box for this TV , or will this TV work with an antena?
- If you don't have cable or satellite, you should be able to view your local channels over the air since this TV is and HDTV.by GH20071/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No cable box needed. Standard over the air antenna works fineby DiscountFinder12/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, its built in and seems very sensitive.by agape5612/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Have cableby Irving5412/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It work with both a converter box or antenaby Starrngo12/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your best bet - an HD indoor antenna, due to most local channels which are network affiliates no longer will pick up via traditional antenna. If you've no cable or satellite, the Google TV USB gadget, which feature Google TV, Netflix and others, and runs around $35 would be a good options for more to watch without cable or satellite.by tnfan6212/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no you do not a converter box, all new tv's are equipped. and yes, an indoor/out side antenna will work quit nicely. outside would be my choice if possible. less singal loss.by izzythecat11/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, only older TV's without built in digital tuners require a converter box. If the antenna is strong enough you can pick up standard definition and HD channels. There is no such thing as an "HD Antenna" these are just extra money, although some may have boosters built in to increase the range. If you have a large outside the house style antenna that sits on a pole or on the roof, then that would be sufficient enough to pull in HD and standard definition broadcasts.by Rflor8612/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?