Seiki SC-601GS 60" 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Whether you place this large and comprehensive 60" Seiki LCD HDTV SC-601GS in your home media room or your office space, its sizeable 54.6" will make your favorite shows or presentations clearly visible regardless of where you are sitting in the room. This HDTV is equipped with some of the latest technology, including a 60" LCD panel with a complete 1920 x 1080 full HD resolution for superior viewing quality, whether you are watching TV or movies. The 120Hz 1080p Seiki HDTV is useful for those who want ideal HD viewing experience, as it comes with a convenient one-cable audio/video solution. This HDTV has a true 16:9 aspect ratio to bring you the quality and appearance that the movie director planned.
Seiki SC-601GS 60" 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV:
- 60" LCD panel
With a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- True 16:9 aspect ratio
View your movies as the director intended
- Wide 176-degree vertical and 176-degree horizontal angles
See a clear picture from anywhere in the room
- Built-in digital tuner
Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available
- HDMI Inputs: 3
Enjoy a superior HD experience with HDMI, the one-cable audio/video solution
- 54.6" screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
|Image Aspect Ratio:||16:9|
|Display Menu Language:||English, French, Spanish|
|Comb Filter:||3D digital|
|Additional Features:||Video noise reduction|
|Display Format:||1080p (FullHD)|
|Resolution:||1920 x 1080|
|Viewing Angle:||176 degrees|
|Viewing Angle (vertical):||176 degrees|
|Color Depth:||Up to 1.06 billion colors|
|Backlight Life:||60,000 hour(s)|
|Secondary Audio Program (sap):||Yes|
|Analog Tv Tuner:||NTSC|
|Analog Video Input Signals:||NTSC, PAL|
|Parental Channel Lock:||Yes|
|Output Power / Total:||16 Watt|
|Speaker(s):||2 x main channel speaker - built-in - 8 Watt|
|Connector Type:||2 x composite video input ( RCA phono ) 3 x HDMI input ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) 1 x VGA input ( 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) ) 1 x S-Video input ( 4 pin mini-DIN ) 4 x audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 ) 1 x USB 2.0 ( 4 pin USB Type A ) 2 x component video input ( RCA phono x 3 ) 1 x audio line-in ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) 1 x digital audio output (coaxial)|
|Power Device:||Power supply|
|Power Consumption Stand By / Sleep:||1 Watt|
|Product Type:||LCD TV|
|Tv Tuner:||1x analog/digital combo|
|Pc Interface:||VGA (HD-15)|
|Cables Included:||HDMI cable|
|Min Operating Temperature:||32 F|
|Max Operating Temperature:||104 F|
|Humidity Range Operating:||10 - 95%|
|Dimensions & Weight Details:||Panel with stand and speakers - 56.7 in x 13.1 in x 37.8 in x 88 lbs Panel with speakers - 56.7 in x 4.7 in x 35.1 in x 79.1 lbs|
|Digital Tv Tuner:||ATSC, QAM, 8-VSB|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||105.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||56.7 x 13.1 x 37.8|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The specs are incorrect. Actual measurement is 60 1/4 inch from LL corner to UR corner of actual screen.by Dragonwire4/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That is the Diagonal measurement that all TV's are measures by. 54 inches across the bottom. Opposite corner to opposite corner is 60 inches.by BB14114/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Measure the screen diagonally.....it should be 60 inches. That is how all TV Manufacturers express screen size.... Diagonally.by cyberdude723/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- No it shiny.The specs are incorrect. Actual measurement is 60 1/4 inch from LL corner to UR corner of actual screen.by Dragonwire4/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe yes, I would call it a matte anti glare finish that all LCD TV haveby BB14114/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby kwnkarknee3/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes there is an error. The actual measurement is 60 1/4 inch from LL corner to UR corner.by Dragonwire4/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 60 1/4 inch from LL corner to UR corner of actual screen. Even better right! It is a great TV.by Dragonwire4/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This LCD TV is 60 inches exactly from opposite corners, and 54 inch across the bottom and top. You always measure from opposite corners. Its a great TV for $700. but does not have a lot of extras that would raised the price $300 to $1000by BB14114/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?