About this item
SEGA Bass Fishing is back and better than ever returning with all-new intuitive controls utilizing the Wii Remote and Nunchuk. With over 20 different types of lures to choose from, gamers can cast off using the Wii Remote to try and land one of four different types of freshwater bass. SEGA Bass Fishing also offers gamers the freedom to select time-of-day and season during play which impacts the activity of the fish, their appetite, and their depth. When players hook a big one, they can use the motion sensor to reel it in! Featuring 15 beautifully designed lake environments, SEGA Bass Fishing has four fun-filled game modes including Arcade, Tournament, Practice and Nature Trip modes.
- Four fun-filled modes - Arcade, Tournament, Practice and Nature Trip.
- 15 stages - Find your favorite fishing spot in seven brand new stages created exclusively for the Wii, or re-live your glory fishing days in four classic arcade and four Dreamcast stages.
- Four types of bass - Hook four breeds of bass: Florida Large Mouth, Red Eye, Small Mouth and Northern Spike Large Mouth.
- Reinvention of a classic - This classic title first made a splash in the arcades and now the gameplay and graphics have been updated for the Wii.
- Authentic simulated fishing experience - New features have been created to take full advantage of the Wii Remote, including driving the boat with the control stick and reeling in your fish with the motion sensor.
- Variable conditions - A variety of seasonal conditions can vastly affect your fishing trip, with seasons, time of day and weather all playing a part.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE
|Genre:||Sports & Racing|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.33|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.625 x 0.625 x 5.438|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question