Securityman NDVR8-1TB 8-Channel 1TB Network DVR System
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The best way to protect against crime is to monitor your home or business inside and out.
Securityman NDVR8-1TB 8-Channel 1TB Network DVR System:
- Pentaplex network DVR
- Easy to setup
- Simultaneous live/record/playback/backup/network access
- Supports 3G smartphone surveillance and alarm email
- Remote monitor over the Internet
- Record speeds up to 120 fps (up to 30 fps per channel)
- Supports up to 8 cameras (not included)
- Internal SATA hard drive
- Selectable recording modes: Manual, Schedule and Motion Detection
- USB ports for quick and easy backup or file transfer to a portable flash drive
- Power recovery auto record function
- Video loss alarm function
- Includes remote and mouse
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||14.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 15.0 x 12.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Can you pair up (any) wireless camera or is it only certain specific ones? If not, does anyone know of a wireless DVR that will allow this?
- Yes, all you have to do is connect the receiver that comes with your wireless camera to the DVR. Please do not hesitate to contact our support team if you have any additional questions at: 1-888-977-3777 8:30am -5:30pm Mon-Fri / Pacificby SecurityMan Inc6/10/2014Written by a verified representative from SecurityMan IncWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can pair up other manufactures' camera that have the same frequency channel as the wireless receiver.by CommunityAnswer5/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?