Securityman Air-alarmIIE DIY Wireless Smart Home Alarm System Economy Kit
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Home invasions and burglaries are on the rise. Protect your family, your home and its contents against theft with the Securityman Air-alarmIIE Wireless Home Alarm System Kit. This system does not require a monthly monitoring fee. Monitor your home or business with the DIY Wireless Home Alarm System Economy Kit. Up to five phone numbers can be automatically alerted during an alarm call. This Smart DIY Home Alarm Kit can be programmed to activate a siren alarm or remain totally silent as it alerts the programmed numbers. This system supports both magnetic sensors for doors and windows and includes one window/door sensor and one PIR motion sensor. It can be armed and disarmed via remote controller, phone call or using the keypad on the control panel. The Securityman Air-alarmIIE Wireless Home Alarm System Kit provides you with peace of mind in a changing world.
Securityman Air-alarmIIE DIY Wireless Smart Home Alarm System Economy Kit:
- Supports up to 5 phone numbers for auto alarm call
- Supports up to 60 wireless sensors
- Armed/disarmed by remote controller, phone call or host keypad
- Internal rechargeable backup battery in alarm host lasts up to 16 hours
- Smart 3 defense line configuration (perimeter/in-room/24 hour)
- Telephone line (land line) disconnection alarm sounds every 5 seconds
- Transmits at 430MHz to 433MHz
- Wireless transmitting distance up to 300' for remote controller and siren and up to 450' magnetic smart door/window sensor and PIR motion sensor
- Programmable silent alarm or audible alarm
- Smart alert and zone notification when attempting to arm the host with an open door or window
- Host chirps if door/window sensor is opened/closed in disarm mode
- Self-monitoring alarm system without monthly fee
- Includes 1 control panel, 1 PIR motion sensor, 1 door/window sensor, 2 remotes and 1 warning sign
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.0 x 14.0 x 11.0|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Air Alarm Economy kit includes one host unit, a warning sign, one magnetic door/window sensor, one motion sensor, and two wireless remote controls.by SecurityMan Inc4/22/2015Written by a verified representative from SecurityMan IncWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Host control panel, 1 door/window sensor, 1 motion detector, sign, 2 remotes...other add-on sensors can be purchased and there are other security man kits available that start you out with more sensors.by busymomof71/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for considering our product for your security needs <> Sorry the Air-AlarmII is not compatible with Magic Jack. Please visit our website www.securitymaninc.com for a list of compatible VOiP service providers. Yes, a land line is required in order to use any of the phone features. <> Please do not hesitate to contact our support team if you have any additional questions at: 1-888-977-3777 8:30am -5:30pm Mon-Fri / Pacificby SecurityMan Inc8/22/2015Written by a verified representative from SecurityMan IncWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it requires a landline not sure if magic jack would work for itby Nipper20148/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for considering our product for your security needs <> Yes, the system will call up to 5 different numbers when connected to a land line. <> Please do not hesitate to contact our support team if you have any additional questions at: 1-888-977-3777 8:30am -5:30pm Mon-Fri / Pacificby SecurityMan Inc4/22/2015Written by a verified representative from SecurityMan IncWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Nipper20144/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?