About this item
Trust Sabre to be ready in the event of an animal attack.
SABRE Frontiersman Maximum Strength Bear Attack Deterrent with Hip Holster and 30' Maximum Range, 7.9 oz:
- 7.9 oz canister with dual propellant and hip holster for immediate access
- Maximum strength/greatest stopping power — EPA registered and approved
- 30' deployment range helps keep the threat at a distance
- Heavy fog delivery system releases an impressive 45g per second
- Field tested by the Elmendorf Air Force Base in Alaska
- Cannot be shipped to California
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.75 x 3.0 x 6.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. This comes with the bear spray canister and the hip holster.by Sabre Home12/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby Aracz12/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the holster is included with the spray.by CommunityAnswer12/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Sabre Frontiersman Bear Spray is registered with the EPA. The registration number is 72265-1.by Sabre Home9/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this spray is EPA registered.by CommunityAnswer11/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The belt holster is separate from the can. You can purchase refill canisters of the SABRE Bear Spray to use in the holster after the expiration date/use.by Sabre Home6/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Both are in the package. The holster attaches to your belt and the can slides into the holster. Replacement cans can be purchased separately if needed.by Aracz11/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?