Say goodbye to unsafe bedding and crib mattresses. The SafeSleep Breathable Crib Mattress allows baby to breathe freely through the mattress and eliminates the need for potentially harmful bumpers, pads and sheets. Based on a CPSC-approved testing lab's findings, the SafeSleep Breathable Crib Mattress is tested as a safer alternative to conventionally designed crib mattresses with fiber fill.
SafeSleep Breathable Crib Mattress, Espresso Base, Aqua Blue Surface:
Questions about product recalls?
- Open cell sleep surface allows baby to breathe freely through the mattress
- Passive airflow design reduces overheating for a safer, more comfortable sleep
- Integrated safety welt prevents entanglement and wedging without posing a suffocation or strangulation risk
- Spring-loaded bars with easy lift and lock system
- Solid hardwood base
- Medical-grade spacer fabric with soft, silky surface
- Machine washable sleep surface prevents growth of harmful bacteria, germs and mold
- No harmful toxins, nano-coatings or out gassing
- Firm, comfort contour sleep surface alleviates positional pressure associated with skull deformities
- Organic and eco-friendly materials made in the USA
- Tested by a CPSC accredited lab and proven safer than a conventional crib mattress with fiber fill
- 1-year warranty
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls