Customers also viewed these products
Sealy - Springform Crib and Toddler Mattress
About this item
About this item
Give your little one a good night's rest with the Sealy Springform Crib and Toddler Mattress. It contains 204 interwoven innerspring coils for posture support and weight distribution. It also has a luxuriously thick hypoallergenic latex form top layer. The baby crib mattress uses heavy-gauge border rods to keep the sides, corners and edge's firm for long-term usability. It resists compression and responds to children's movement for a convenient and soft rest. The Sealy toddler mattress has square cut corners to ensure it stays fit nice and snug in cribs. It meets Federal Flammability Standard 16 CFR 1633, ensuring quality you can count on. The Sealy Springform Crib and Toddler Mattress will provide a functional way to keep a child happy and healthy while they rest at night.
Sealy Springform Crib and Toddler Mattress:
- 204 interwoven innerspring coils for posture support and weight distribution
- Non-allergenic layer and protective wrap for a supportive sleeping surface for infants
- Heavy gauge border rods keep sides, corners and edges firm
- Luxuriously thick hypoallergenic latex foam top layer offers unparalleled comfort and support for toddlers
- Latex resists compression and responds to child's movement
- Latex is breathable, keeping baby cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Latex offers pressure point relief, excellent support and cushioning for a growing toddler body
- Woven jacquard fabric cover with Staph-Gard keeps bacteria, static, odor and allergens from clinging to the mattress
- Square cut corners for snug fit in cribs
- Lifetime warranty on workmanship and materials
- Baby crib mattress meets Federal Flammability Standard 16 CFR 1633
- No boric acid, antimony or PBDE's
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||19.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||52.5 x 28.0 x 7.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Sealy crib mattresses utilize an airflow pocket at the bottom of the mattress to keep the mattress fresh. Air vents could separate from the covers and possibly become a choking hazard for children. Since crib mattresses are smaller than adult mattresses and the children using the mattress are much lighter, the airflow pocket is a better alternative to the air vents to maintain the mattresses freshness while protecting the safety of your child.by ExpertAdvice9/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?