Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$39.98 Was $45.98Save $6.00
- $64.00 Was $72.95Save $8.95
- Rollbackfrom $226.35
Sealy - Naturalis Organic Cotton Crib Mattress
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$149.99 List price $179.99Save $30.00
- Reduced Price$219.50 List price $263.40Save $43.90
- Reduced Price$295.33 List price $455.05Save $159.72
- Reduced Price$87.01 List price $134.06Save $47.05
- Reduced Price$1,840.85 List price $2836.44Save $995.59
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Give a baby a soft and comfortable place to sleep with the Sealy Naturalis Organic Cottfon Crib Mattress. This mattress is made from organic cotton for a luxurious surface. Created with 150 interwoven steel coils that provide support, it has steel border rods to make the edge of the mattress firm. This plush crib mattress is sure to provide your baby with support that lasts. There is a hypoallergenic sleeping layer along with a protective wrap to help keep the baby safe. The entire cover as well has lock-stitched binding, and it wipes clean. This helps to prevent the mattress from collecting allergens and keeps a young one healthier. The baby crib mattress is made to fit a standard crib. It fits most toddler sized bed frames so you can use it when children outgrow their crib. The Sealy Naturalis Organic Cotton Crib Mattress passes Federal flammability standards.
Sealy Naturalis Organic Cotton Crib Mattress:
- Certified-organic cotton for plush sleeping
- Cotton is certified by the United States Department of Agriculture
- 150 interwoven steel coils for support
- Steel border rods for edge firmness
- Hypoallergenic sleeping layer plus protective wrap for support and comfort
- Entire cover and lock-stitched binding wipes clean, preventing allergens from clinging to the plush crib mattress
- Baby mattress also fits toddler-size bed frames
- Mattress passes Federal Flammability Standard 16 CFR 1633
- Lifetime warranty on workmanship and materials
- Entire Sealy plush crib mattress is phthalate compliant and does not contain toxic fire retardants or chemicals
- Sealy baby crib mattress model #EM782-LEC
|Bed Size:||Crib/Toddler Bed|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||EM782LEC1|
|Primary Shelf ID:||136294|
|Features:||Hypoallergenic , Organic|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||51.62 x 27.25 x 5.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The cover is a vinyl and easily wipes clean. Both vinyl and food-grade polyethylene are plastic-based covers and those are the most popular crib mattresses with organic cotton in them. There are Sealy crib mattresses available with organic cotton covers with eco-friendly water-resistance for a higher price. For this price and features offered, the Naturalis is by far the best value of any crib mattress made with organic cotton available. The proper name of this product is Sealy Naturalis with Organic Cotton and is labeled that way on the product, and it can be corrected here to list it as such. You should note there is no entire mattress that is 100% organic, only components are certified organic (if it has springs it is not organic, if it has polyethylene, or polyethylene coating, it is not organic). Hope this helps.by ExpertAdvice2/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This cover is vinyl. Definitely NOT organic as advertised, unfortunately. You may want to opt for a naturepedic organic mattress which isn't made of wool, latex, vinyl, or other toxic or allergenic materials.by Delanea5/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I e-mailed the question to the manufacturer and was told mattress cover is made of vinyl.by station13/23/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Sealy Naturalis Crib Mattress with Organic Cotton has an innerspring coil system so it is firm and resilient, organic cotton used inside creates a plush sleeping area yet you want the additional hypoallergenic layers to create the durability you are referring to. The mattress passes durability testing and gives you an affordable option of using some organic or natural material as opposed to other "organic" mattresses on the market that are not truly 100% organic. There are no 100% organic mattresses available but you will find firm options using portions of natural, sustainable, or organic elements that add up and goes a long way for baby and the environment.by ExpertAdvice8/18/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We only had this mattress for about a day, but it was rather firm. However, it is NOT organic as advertised; it was made up of polyester fibers, so we returned it as it was a gift for a friend's newborn and purchased a naturepedic organic mattress instead....free of PVC, PU foam, polyester/nonorganic fibers, chemicals, and latex/wool allergens. We were also concerned because the rise in SIDS/autism seems to be environmental according to several studies, and didn't want to take chances since our newborn (and our friend's of course) is going to be sleeping on this mattress for more than half of their infant lives. It just makes sense to purchase something completely organic rather than synthetic.by Delanea6/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- When purchasing crib mattresses made with organic cotton fill you need to consider the nature of cotton and how it is supported. Some higher end mattresses made with organic cotton help support the cotton with plastic netting. The Sealy Naturalis with Organic Cotton instead offers additional thick layers to provide support and lasting durability. The percentages are based on the weight of the material and cotton tends to be lightweight. The organic cotton used is USDA certified. There is no 100% organic cotton crib mattress on the market as they all contain additional support elements such as innersprings, layers or netting.by ExpertAdvice12/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$29.99 Was $36.97Save $6.98