Check out these related products
Seagate GoFlex Desk 1TB USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive, Black
Consider these popular products
- from $59.00
- $54.99 Was $69.51Save $14.52
- $55.00 List price $69.99Save $14.99
- Rollbackfrom $89.00
- $43.12 Was $47.40Save $4.28
- $9.99 Was $10.95Save $0.96
- See details in cart
- $83.88 Was $98.39Save $14.51
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The GoFlex Desk external drive gives you plenty of storage capacity and it's easy to upgrade to any interface you choose. Simply pair the desktop hard drive with a GoFlex USB 3.0 or FireWire 800/USB 2.0 adapter to increase your performance by up to 10 times. Works interchangeably between a PC or a Mac computer.
Seagate GoFlex Desk 1TB USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive:
Expanded digital storage
- USB 3.0, USB 2.0, FireWire 800
Flexible interface with fast transfer speeds
- Plug n play
Up to 666,000
Up to 285,000 songs
Up to 526 movies
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Mac OS X 10.4.9 or higher
- Hard Drive
- 5' USB Cable
- Pre-loaded Backup Software with encryption
- GoFlex Desk USB 2.0 or 3.0 adapter base with capacity gauge
- Power adapter
- Quick Start Guide
|Hard Drive Capacity:||1 TB|
|Compatible Devices:||PC , Mac|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||STAC1000103|
|System Requirements:|| |
|Connector Type:||1 x FireWire 800, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.22 x 1.73 x 4.88 IN|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it requires an outlet.by Irish6033/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It comes with the power adapter required to operate; it's not ultimately portable in that you have to plug it into a wall outlet. It does have a power-saving mode, though, whereby it 'sleeps' when not in use.by PhilZ10107/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes....It only operates on A/C.by ssim6/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, our GoFlex Desk drive does require an external power supply to be plugged into an electrical outlet to run. However, we do have our GoFlex Portable line of drives that do not require an external power source as they are powered on by the USB cable itself.by SeagateSupport5/24/2012Written by a verified representative from SeagateSupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will the pre-loaded software prevent me from using Windows7's full backup of my computer.
- You can use most any program. I personally use Windows Backup instead of what came with the product. The device will be seen as just another hard drive by Windows.by PhilZ10107/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No...great product.by ssim6/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should be able to use your Windows 7 backup software on our 1TB GoFlex Desk drive. You can use that even if you use our software as well. They can co-exist. On drives larger then 2TB, we would recommend using our backup software only as Windows 7 backup may not work properly.by SeagateSupport6/13/2012Written by a verified representative from SeagateSupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- External Hard Drive is a portable hard drive.by ssim6/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have two versions of GoFlex external drives. Our GoFlex Desk drives are generally larger in both size and capacity. However, we also have our GoFlex Portable drives that are easier to carry around since they are smaller in size then the GoFlex Desk drive and also they do not need an external power supply. Both drives have some portability since they can both be moved to different locations and used on different computers, but the Portable drive is easier to travel with .by SeagateSupport6/4/2012Written by a verified representative from SeagateSupportWas this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?