About this item
The Seagate Internal Hard Drive 3TB provides an excellent solution for large-scale data storage. Home users and gamers will especially enjoy the enormous capacity available to store multimedia files and programs. Servers can utilize this 3TB 3.5" internal hard drive for RAID applications, which allows them to optimize the drive for maximum storage capacity and data security. The Seagate Barracuda Hard Drive is not just about the size — it also provides superb reliability and performance with its advanced technologies. The SATA III support delivers fast information throughput, while the Seagate OptiCache technology boosts the overall performance by up to 45 percent over the previous generation.
Seagate Internal Hard Drive 3TB, ST3000DM001:
- Seagate Barracuda Hard Drive Capacity: 3TB
- Seagate OptiCache technology
- Seagate AcuTrac technology
- Seagate SmartAlign technology
- 3TB 3.5" internal hard drive comes with Free DiscWizard software, which enables use on legacy PC BIOS as well as Windows XP-based systems
- Seagate Barracuda Hard Drive has a SATA 6Gbps interface, which maximizes data transfer rates
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.8 x 4.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Probably not - this is a 3.5" hard drive designed for a desktop PC.by cjmountainman1/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Its is for home PCby witches9/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is Windows 7 compatible.by CommunityAnswer5/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?