SeaSense Fisherman's Live Bait Aerator
Customers also considered
- Rollbackfrom $17.27
- Rollback$20.27 Was $21.66Save $1.39
- $17.12 List price $26.95Save $9.83
- $33.99 List price $47.68Save $13.69
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
SeaSense brings you the best quality products for the best price! Count on them for all of your boating needs.
SeaSense Fisherman's Live Bait Aerator:
- For coolers, buckets and livewells
- Salt or fresh water
- Super strong suction cups
- No drilling required, no screws
- Completely portable
- Adjustable spray control and telescopic height keep bait alive longer
- Works on any 12V power source
- Impact-resistant ABS housing
- 30" Marine-grade, tinned wire
- Telescopes up to 13-3/4"
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||27.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.25 x 6.0 x 5.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It doesnt weight that much , at most id say maybe 2.7 pounds.by cappie72410/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The one I received does not. Maybe 2 lbs.by ldglenn5/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Tipo more like 2.7#by momojeep134/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its junk, mine fell apart the first time it was used, the top plugged up and would not create any air. Personally I would pay a bit more for a quality oneby cappie7247/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- don't know for sure but I think it is at least 1 gal. per min.by ldglenn5/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $31.99 List price $33.73Save $1.74