Customers also viewed these products
Scotts Turf Builder Weed and Feed
Consider these popular products
- $3.67 Was $4.78Save $1.11
About this item
About this item
Kills dandelions and other major lawn weeds while building strong deep roots. Improves lawn's ability to absorb water and nutrients. Do not use on St. Augustinegrass, floratam, dichondra, lippia, carpetgrass or bentgrass lawns. Not for sale in Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, and Pinellas County Florida.
Scotts Turf Builder Weed and Feed, 5,000 sq ft:
- Overview and Benefits:
- How to Use:
- For best results, apply to a wet lawn
- When to Apply:
- Apply in late Spring
- How Often to Apply:
- Apply when weeds are actively growing, but no more than two times per year
- Where Not to Use:
- Do not use on St Augustinegrass, Floratam, Dichondra, Lippia, carpetgrass or bentgrass lawns
- Coverage Area:
- 5,000 sq ft
- What it Controls:
- Weeds: kills dandelions and other major lawn weeds
- Kills dandelions and other major lawn weeds builds strong deep roots
- Fertilizer Analysis:
- Container Type:
- This is not the product label, always read and follow the product label before use
|Coverage Area:||5000 , 5000 sq ft|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||24990|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||16.00 x 12.00 x 3.00 IN|
Ask a question
- When applying Scotts Turf Builder Weed and Feed, you want to make sure the temperatures will be in the 60 to 90 degree range for the next few days, and that you will not have rain for the next 24 hours.by CommunityAnswer8/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- When applying this product we suggest that it should be applied to a slightly moist lawn. For the best control of broad leaf weeds, the product should be allowed to stay on the weed leaves for 24 hours. So this should be applied when rain is not expected for at least 24 hours. After 24 hours has passed we recommend watering the area in and allowing it to dry. For best control of the weeds we suggest applying when the day time high temperatures are between 60F and 90F degrees. To prevent harm to the lawn, it should not be applied if the daytime high temperatures are expected to reach 90F anytime in the next several days.by ScottsCustomerCare2/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product can be used.by CommunityAnswer6/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product can be applied to Bahia, Bermuda, Buffalo, Centipede, Bluegrass, Ryegrass, Fescue, and Zoysia. In spring, on bahia and centipede wait until after the second mowing of the year, but not before Mid-March. In fall, Do Not treat centipede after October 1st.by ScottsCustomerCare2/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product should be applied when weeds are actively growing and your lawn requires fertilization. It should not be applied if daytime temperatures are expected to reach 90F or higher within several days before or after the application.by ScottsCustomerCare4/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?