Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Soil, 1 cu. ft.
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Grow grass up to 50% thicker than native soil (tests prove Scotts Turf Builder LawnSoil grows grass up to 50% thicker compared to native topsoil), guaranteed. Scotts Starter Brand Fertilizer is already mixed in, which provides essential nutrients for early grass development and a strong root system. Great for all seeding, sod and plug projects.
Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Soil, 1 cu. ft.:
- Overview and Benefits:
- How to Use:
- Prepare seeding or sodding area by removing dead grass and weeds and loosen top 0.25 inch of soil with rake
- Place 1 inch of Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Soil evenly over area
- Spread grass seed and lightly rake into soil or lay sod over newly applied Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Soil
- Where to Use:
- Apply to lawn area prior to seeding or sodding
- Coverage Area:
- At a depth of 2 inches 4 bags will cover 24 sq. ft.
- Associated Plants:
- Great for sod and grass plugs
- Scotts Starter Brand Fertilizer already mixed in, which provides essential nutrients for early grass development and a strong root system
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not ingest
- Do not feed to animals
- Do not apply near open water
- Wash hands after use
- We recommend wearing gardening gloves when using this product
- Fertilizer Analysis:
- .08 - .03 - .02
- This is not the product label, always read and follow the product label before use
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||30.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.0 x 16.0 x 3.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The bags are 1 cubic foot. Home Depot and Lowes sell a 1.5 cubic foot bag for a comperable price. Just depends on how many bags you want to get.by Zeeman609/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- They are 1 cubic foot bags.by ScottsCustomerCare6/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is fine for use with Bermuda grass. If you are top-dressing an existing lawn, please do not apply more than 1/4 inch.by ScottsCustomerCare3/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?