Scotts Turf Builder EdgeGuard DLX Broadcast Spreader
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Scotts Turf Builder EdgeGuard DLX Broadcast Spreader offers less waste, less clean-up and a more environmentally friendly solution for spreading fertilizer. It keeps fertilizer off of landscaping and other areas and it holds up to 15,000 square feet of product. Durably made, the Scotts spreader helps you keep your lawn look good all year round. It is made with durable parts for long-lasting performance.
Scotts Turf Builder EdgeGuard DLX Broadcast Spreader:
- Keeps fertilizer off of landscaping, driveways, sidewalks and waterway areas
- Scotts exclusive EdgeGuard Technology
- Designed to ensure superior results when used with Scotts fertilizer
- The turf builder spreader holds up to 15,000 sq ft of lawn product
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||38.558|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.25 x 22.75 x 46.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This spreader comes pre-assembled, so all you'll need to do is to unfold the handle and tighten the thumbnuts. Your Turf Builder Edgeguard DLX spreader may have white pegs with a flat top and an image of a person throwing it away on the flat top sticking of of the rest stand/legs. If so, these pegs are strictly for shipping and display purposes and can be thrown away.by ScottsCustomerCare7/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the Scotts Turf Builder EdgeGuard DLX Broadcast Spreader is meant for use with lawn fertilizers. It should not be used to spread salt. Salt is too heavy and can rust/corrode the spreader.by ScottsCustomerCare4/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the EdgeGuard only engages on side of the spreader. We suggest planning the application of your header strips with this in mind.by ScottsCustomerCare7/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?