Check out these related products
- Clearance$24.34 Was $31.78Save $7.44
- $70.00 Was $74.99Save $4.99
Scotts GrubEx, 5,000 sq ft
Consider these popular products
- $17.24 Was $20.99Save $3.75
- $21.91 Was $23.92Save $2.01
About this item
About this item
One application kills and prevents all season (up to 4 months). Kills 25% more grub types. Apply spring to early summer - before insects hatch to prevent turf damage.
Scotts GrubEx, 5,000 sq ft:
- Overview and Benefits:
- Available Sizes:
- 5,000 sq. ft. and 10,000 sq. ft.
- How to Use:
- 1. Set and fill spreader
- 2. Apply to dry lawn
- Water in thoroughly (approximately 1 inch) to activate
- 3. Clean-up — sweeping product from hard surfaces onto the lawn keeps product on the grass
- People or pets may re-enter lawn once grass has dried
- When to Apply:
- Spring to Early Summer
- Where to Use:
- For use in Residential Lawns
- Not for sale, use, or distribution in or into Nassau, Suffolk, Kings or Queens Counties of New York State
- Where Not to Use:
- Do not apply to waterlogged areas
- What it Controls:
- Annual bluegrass weevils, billbug grubs, crane fly larvae, chinch bugs
- White grubs (including larvae of): Japanese beetles, Asiatic garden beetles, aphodius spp., European chafers, green June beetles, May/June beetles, Nothern masked chafters, Oriental beetles, Southern masked chafters
- Caterpillars (such as/including): Armyworms, Cutworms, Sod webworms
- Kills grubs for up to 4 months
- Annual use can help control Japanese beetle infestations
- Active Ingredients:
- 0.08% Chlorantraniliprole
- This is not the product label, always read and follow the product label before use
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.11|
Ask a question
- Yes if you follow instructions it is safe for animals.by CommunityAnswer4/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When used according to label instructions this product will pose no unreasonable health risk to humans or domestic animals. Pets such as cats and dogs may reenter the application area after the application has been watered in and allowed to completely dry.by ScottsCustomerCare5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- GrubEx can be put on freshly seeded lawns.by CommunityAnswer5/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- GrubEx1 may be used directly before or after seeding. It has no effect on newly seeded or sodded lawns.by ScottsCustomerCare5/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?