About this item
Protect your important documents with Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches, 3mm, 11.5" x 9". The Scotch Letter Size Laminating Pouches are made from polyester film, so they are durable. They are also moisture-resistant to help prevent mildew and wear. The 50 pack of Scotch Laminating Pouches protects documents, pictures, cards and so much more. They are suitable for students who need to protect their research papers or mothers who want to protect their favorite photographs and scrapbook pages.
Scotch Letter-Size Thermal Laminating Pouches, 3mm, 11.5" x 9", 50-Pack:
- Made from polyester film to be strong
- Protects documents, pictures, cards and more
- Length: 11.5"
- Width: 9"
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.53|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.65 x 9.4 x 12.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Depends on how thick the cards are, but it should be fine as long as it can run through the laminator.by LuuboyDL7/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but you could not use dabbers on them.by JP155/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used these pouches to laminate card stock photos for a timeline and have not had any problem with them going through my Fellows machine. I think Bingo cards would be no problem!by SCDawgFan2/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That should work. It can laminate up to 5mm, I believe.by RBecks10/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It says heavy paper can be laminated. I've been laminating card stock, and it works great. I just use the higher setting on the machine.by NevillesLostToad3/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Are the sheets sealed at top or sides? I need them to be sealed at top to go through my laminator.
- These sheets seal all the way around.by CommunityAnswer11/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- these sheets seal all the way around.by hotgoldwingguy11/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The Scotch(TM) Thermal Laminating Pouches - TP385450 will have the sealed edge on one of the short ends of the pouch to be able to feed it into our standard TL901 or TL902 Thermal Laminators that can laminate up to a 9" wide opening.by ScotchSupport5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. These sheets are only used with the thermal laminator which costs under $30.by Dmn1978/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The laminating pouches need a hot laminator. If it doesn't the plastic will not adhere to itself. It's basically just two plastic sheets that have been laminated on one edge.by LuuboyDL11/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?