Scotchgard Fabric And Upholstery Protector, 10 oz
Customers also considered
- Clearance$12.74 List price $14.97Save $2.23
- Clearance$12.19 List price $14.33Save $2.14
- Clearance$2.84 List price $18.19Save $15.35
- Clearance$11.49 List price $12.88Save $1.39
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$11.26 List price $22.05Save $10.79
- Reduced Price$9.61 List price $11.53Save $1.92
- Reduced Price$7.95 List price $9.99Save $2.04
- Clearance$4.18 List price $4.69Save $0.51
- Reduced Price$13.59 List price $18.48Save $4.89
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Guard your furniture against spills, stains, wear and tear with Scotchgard Fabric and Upholstery Protector. This powerful spray is specially formulated to help repel liquids and block potential stains to ensure that your furniture stays looking its best for years to come. Scotchgard fabric protector comes in a convenient 10-oz spray can for easy application. It is safe to use on delicate materials such as silks or wools and it won't change the look, feel or breathability of fabrics. This product does not contain chlorofluorocarbons, minimizing its carbon footprint while maximizing its overall safety. It will make an ideal addition to almost any set of household maintenance tools and accessories.
Scotchgard Fabric and Upholstery Protector, 10-oz:
- Repels liquids
- Blocks stains
- No CFCs
- Effective fabric stain protector
- Easy to use
- Sprays on easily
- Convenient spray can for simple application
- Minimal carbon footprint and optimized overall safety
- Scotchguard spray is safe to use on delicate materials such as silks or wools
Warnings: Danger! Extremely flammable liquid And vapor. Vapors may cause flashfire. Contents under pressure. May cause eye, skin, nose And throatirritation And may affect the central nervous system causing dizziness,headache or nausea. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating andinhaling the contents may be harmful or fatal. Precautions: vapors mayignite explosively. Keep away From heat, sparks, open flame, pilotlights And other sources Of static discharge. Extinguish all flames andpilot lights, And turn off stoves, heaters, electric motors And othersources Of ignition during use And until all vapors are gone. Do notsmoke when using this product. Use only with adequate ventilation.Ensure fresh air entry during application And drying. Exposure To heator prolonged exposure To sun may cause bursting. Avoid breathing vapors,mist or spray. Avoid eye And prolonged skin contact. Wash handsthoroughly after handling. Note: when dry, these warnings do not apply.
Instructions: Storage/disposal: do not puncture or incinerate (burn) container. Storeat temperatures below 120f (49c). Suggested first aid: eye contact:flush eyes with large amounts Of water. If signs/symptoms persist, getmedical attention. Skin contact: immediately flush skin with largeamounts Of water. If signs/symptoms develop, get medical attention.Inhalation: remove person To fresh air. If signs/symptoms persist, getmedical attention. In case Of emergency, call 1-800-364-3577 or (651)737-6501. directions: 1. shake can well. 2. protect surrounding non-fabric materials From overspray. If overspray occurs, quickly wipe up.3. test for colorfastness. Spray hidden area until wet And wipevigorously with a white absorbent cloth. If color rubs off, do not use.4. hold can upright 6" (15cm) From fabric surface. Overlap spray using aslow, sweeping motion. Two light coats are better than one heavycoating. 5. allow To dry between coats. 6. reapply after every cleaningor annually To maintain protection. Durability Of protection varies withwear. Keep out Of reach Of children.
|Primary Shelf ID:||1072129|
|Recommended Use:||Clothing , Upholstery , Stain Remover , Soil Remover|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||449567|
|Features:||No cfcs , Repels liquids , Blocks stains|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.00 x 11.50 x 9.88 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Thank you for asking! The Scotchgard™ Fabric & Upholstery Protector is not recommended for suede or leather. It will dry on the surface and leave a white film on the suede. We do have a protector for suede called the Scotchgard Suede & Nubuck Protector that does work on suede. http://www.amazon.com/Scotchgard-Leather-Protector-Nubuck-7-Ounce/dp/B0083GNLHC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1393873632&sr=8-1&keywords=Scotchgard+Suede.by ScotchgardSupport4/6/2016Written by a verified representative from ScotchgardSupportWas this answer helpful? (16) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for asking! There are quite a few different types of Microfiber on the market currently. To know if Scotchgard™ Fabric & Upholstery Protector will work on your Microfiber furniture, we recommend testing it in a small inconspicuous area. There are two things to watch for. The first is the colorfast test. While the test spot is wet, rub with a paper towel or white cloth to see if any color comes up. If any color comes up, we do not recommend our product at all. The second part of the test, if no color comes up, is to let the test area dry. Once dry, check the look and feel of that area. Most Microfiber has a texture to it and in some cases, Scotchgard™ can lay that texture down. If you see or feel any change to the Microfiber texture, we again would not recommend using our product. But if there is no color transfer and the Scotchgard™ does not affect the texture, it would be safe to use on the microfiber.by ScotchgardSupport4/12/2016Written by a verified representative from ScotchgardSupportWas this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I have used it. May leave a whitish powder after drying. Just lightly brush, or dust it off.by OneAlpha4/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this can be used.by CommunityAnswer6/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Lmfirst1 We have not tested Scotchgard(TM) Fabric & Upholstery Protector for luggage. We recommend testing it in a small spot to see if the dyes are color safe. We also recommend masking off any non-fabric materials (zippers, leather, tags, etc.) off. Thanks!by ScotchgardSupport3/13/2016Written by a verified representative from ScotchgardSupportWas this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NO. LOOK IN HUNTING FOR TENT REPAIR.by fashionflash7/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I found it in the area where they sell camping gear/tents.by dscdp7/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The Closet Shop/Linen department of your favorite storeby Doodlebug73576/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- In my Wal-Mart it is located near the furniture polish in the chemical section not sporting goods or shoe dept where other brands may be found.by RichieS6/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (30) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $2.72
- $3.55 Was $3.98Save $0.43
- Clearance$11.58 List price $12.98Save $1.40
- Clearance$12.74 List price $14.97Save $2.23