About this item
Guard your furniture against spills, stains, wear and tear with Scotchgard Fabric and Upholstery Protector. This powerful spray is specially formulated to help repel liquids and block potential stains. Scotchgard fabric protector, 10 oz comes in a convenient spray can for easy application. This product does not contain chlorofluorocarbons, minimizing its carbon footprint while maximizing its overall safety.
Scotchgard Fabric And Upholstery Protector, 10 oz:
- Repels liquids
- Blocks stains
- No CFCs
- Effective fabric stain protector
- Easy to use
- Sprays on easily
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 11.5 x 9.88|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
- Thank you for asking! The Scotchgard™ Fabric & Upholstery Protector is not recommended for suede or leather. It will dry on the surface and leave a white film on the suede. We do have a protector for suede called the Scotchgard Suede & Nubuck Protector that does work on suede. http://www.amazon.com/Scotchgard-Leather-Protector-Nubuck-7-Ounce/dp/B0083GNLHC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1393873632&sr=8-1&keywords=Scotchgard+Suede.by ScotchgardSupport4/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for asking! There are quite a few different types of Microfiber on the market currently. To know if Scotchgard™ Fabric & Upholstery Protector will work on your Microfiber furniture, we recommend testing it in a small inconspicuous area. There are two things to watch for. The first is the colorfast test. While the test spot is wet, rub with a paper towel or white cloth to see if any color comes up. If any color comes up, we do not recommend our product at all. The second part of the test, if no color comes up, is to let the test area dry. Once dry, check the look and feel of that area. Most Microfiber has a texture to it and in some cases, Scotchgard™ can lay that texture down. If you see or feel any change to the Microfiber texture, we again would not recommend using our product. But if there is no color transfer and the Scotchgard™ does not affect the texture, it would be safe to use on the microfiber.by ScotchgardSupport3/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I have used it. May leave a whitish powder after drying. Just lightly brush, or dust it off.by OneAlpha3/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this can be used.by CommunityAnswer3/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Lmfirst1 We have not tested Scotchgard(TM) Fabric & Upholstery Protector for luggage. We recommend testing it in a small spot to see if the dyes are color safe. We also recommend masking off any non-fabric materials (zippers, leather, tags, etc.) off. Thanks!by ScotchgardSupport8/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO. LOOK IN HUNTING FOR TENT REPAIR.by fashionflash11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I found it in the area where they sell camping gear/tents.by dscdp3/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Closet Shop/Linen department of your favorite storeby Doodlebug73574/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- In my Wal-Mart it is located near the furniture polish in the chemical section not sporting goods or shoe dept where other brands may be found.by RichieS5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (21) (0)Was this answer helpful?