Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges, Multiple Pack Sizes Available
About this item
About this item
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges clean utensils and household surfaces in a greener way. They have a scrub side made from 50% natural agave plants and a sponge side made from 100% natural materials and recycled paper. These scrubbing sponges are gentle on surfaces but tough on cleaning action. Make use of the scrub side to clean dishes and surfaces and the sponge side to clean messes and spills. These eco-friendly, non-scratch sponges can be reused.
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Natural Fiber Scrub Sponges:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 16.13 x 8.13|
Ask a question
- Yesby gallio9/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THE MICROWAVE WORKS BETTER THAN THE DISHWASHERby FIFI5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Just throw the damp sponge into the microwave on high for about 20 seconds. You want to heat it enough to kill off the bacteria that may be lingering. The time will vary depending on your microwave. You may need a few more seconds or even a few less. Test it out in 5-10 second incriments. Good luck!by ProphetTGG12/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Anonymous, another option to sanitize is to pour vinegar onto the sponge, let air dry. Not sure about the Microwave.by Savingsmyway5/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I do it all the time. 2 mins with a damp sponge and it comes out fresh smelling. Be careful as it is steaming hot.by Helga1343/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?