Scotch Adhesive Dot Roller & Refill, .3 in x 49ft
Customers also viewed these products
- $5.69 Was $7.26Save $1.57
- $5.73 Was $6.73Save $1.00
- $7.44 Was $9.99Save $2.55
- $4.04 Was $4.49Save $0.45
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Scotch Adhesive Dot Roller and Refill can be used around the home, office or classroom. It dispenses easily with just a little bit of pressure. The adhesive dots are double-sided, making them versatile for lots of tasks. You can be confident that they are placed precisely where you want them. They bond quickly to most surfaces with no fuss or mess. They are even safe for color photos. You'll find this double-sided adhesive roller has lots of uses and will simplify tasks.
Scotch Adhesive Dot Roller and Refill, .3 in x 49ft:
- Double-sided adhesive dots offer precise application and mess-free bonding
- Initially repositionable
- Easy to dispense with a refillable roller
- Safe for color photos
- Scotch dot roller, .3" x 46'
- Adhesive type: roller; color dried: clear
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.09|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.875 x 3.75 x 5.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I couldn't get it stick on glass or plastic. Wanted to glue rhinestone to a plastic ornament. Guess I'll have to use messy glue. If you find something that works let me knowby msdsks8/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question! Scotch® Adhesive Dot Roller is ideal for scrapbooking, cardmaking, and other paper craft projects. The dot adhesive applies precisely and smoothly, to the end of the roll. The adhesive is designed for paper to paper type crafting.by ScotchSupport7/24/2014Written by a verified representative from ScotchSupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products