About this item
Play your iPod or MP3 player through your car stereo cassette deck with the Scosche iPod Universal Cassette Adapter. One end of its cord plugs into your audio device's 3.5mm headphone jack and the other end inserts into your car's cassette deck. This car cassette adapter allows you to enjoy your iPod or MP3 playlists using your car's stereo speakers. The Scosche car charger lets you use your existing USB cable for charging most USB devices like an iPhone, iPod or BlackBerry.
Scosche iPod Universal Cassette Adapter:
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.75 x 5.0 x 1.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is USBby HalcoNoir5/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The charger goes in your cig. lighter and a usb plugs into it , then to your ipod . this will charge your ipod while you use it in the car .by ntcl46/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the charger is to charge your ipod while its plugged into the cassetteby steveng1876/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I can't tell you the exact length, but I know it hangs and lays down on my car floor when it is in the cassette deck.by LibrarianKimi12/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At least 3 feetby HalcoNoir8/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?