Scosche adapTOUR Audio Adapter Kit
Similar items available online
- $7.67 Was $8.44Save $0.77
- $5.21 Was $6.81Save $1.60
- $2.88 Was $5.30Save $2.42
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Scosche adapTOUR Audio Adapter Kit allows you to connect your headphones or 3.5mm audio source to your favorite audio devices. Use it to get the most out of your iPod, iPhone or most any other portable MP3 device. The headphone splitter can be used to share your music with your friends. This Scosche audio adapter works with anything that can use headphones.
Scosche adapTOUR Audio Adapter Kit:
- 3' audio cable
- 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter
- Cell phone-compatible
- iPhone adapter
- Dual mono airplane adapter
- Headphone splitter
|Features:||Kit includes: 3 ft. audio cable, 2.5 mm cell phone adapter, iPhone adapter, Dual mono airplane adapter, Headphone splitter|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||IU335K|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. That's what i purchase it for and I love it. But you have to have an Aux on your car stereo and then you switch it to aux and turn on the ipod and music is great.by Justice28/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on how you need to hook it up to your car stereo. If your stereo has a 3.5mm line in jack, and you own an iPod or phone with a 2.5mm or 3.5mm jack that supports a speaker-only headset (no microphone), then yes, this adapter kit should work for you. If your stereo does not have a line-in jack, you will need something like a cassette adapter or a FM transmitter, but the phone will still need to support a speaker-only headset to work.by JamesO3/3/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I SHOULD work with all phones that have a 2.5mm headphone jack.by JF403/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $30.89 Was $34.99Save $4.10