Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
The Scosche ES034 - Ground Loop Isolator eliminates whining noises in your car's audio system caused by ground loops occurring in the circuitry behind your dashboard. These unwanted currents are held at bay with this device. This allows your intended connection to pass freely from your device to the grounding source. This convenient auto accessory can be used as a troubleshooting installation tool to break grounds without removing grounding parts. The RCA stereo connectors make installation easy and its compact case installs neatly behind the dashboard. The audio ground loop isolator allows you to maintain the fidelity of your car's audio connections.
Scosche Ground Loop Isolator:
- Ground loop in-line noise suppressor
- Eliminates whining noises caused by ground loops
- Essential accessory whenever multiple components with RCA (low-level) inputs are used
- Stereo connectors make installation easy
- Isolate multiple components to prevent ground loops
- May be used as a troubleshooting installation tool to break grounds without removing grounding parts
- The audio ground loop isolator has a compact case that installs neatly behind the dash
- Equipped with 2 males and female RCA jacks for interconnection with cable adapters/components
- Designed to interface with line-level outputs
|Product Type:||Ground loop isolator|
|Intended For:||Car audio|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.75 x 3.375 x 6.375|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I do not think so. This is mainly for the RCA cables going from your Stereo to you Amps. There is another one made for the ipod but can not remember what model number it is. Check Crutchfield they can give good advise, and point you in the right direction.by StillRockinAt4011/24/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- from $17.99