About this item
**Need help finding the right installation kit for your vehicle? Click Here
The Scosche 1998-Up Ford Power/Speaker Connector connects the aftermarket stereo harness to the vehicle's factory harness.
Scosche 1998-Up Ford Power/Speaker Connector:
- Reverse harness is used when installing an aftermarket stereo
- Connects the aftermarket stereo harness to the vehicle's factory harness
- Designed specifically to fit the compatible vehicles
- Plugs into the factory harness without cutting any wires
- Standard color-coded wires provide a consistent and simplified installation
- Made from OEM quality materials
- Compatible with select 1998-up Ford Vehicles Locate your vehicle in the application guide. Cross-reference your vehicle's make and model to determine which installation parts are required to complete your car stereo installation. The installation parts consist of a Dash Kit, Wire Harness and in some cases an Antenna Adapter is also required
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.182|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.875 x 4.375 x 7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- This is not the correct stereo connector for an '04 Grand Marquis. If you are trying to connect an aftermarket stereo you'd need to use either the FDK106 or the FD16B stereo connector.by ScoscheCustomerService10/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. It Says Compatible with select 1998-up Ford Vehicles so is a 2001 taurus one of these select Vehicles?
- Are you trying install an aftermarket radio into your vehicle or are you trying to install a factory radio? Please feel free to contact Scosche Technical Support for further assistance. We can be reached at 800 363 4490 x 3 or email@example.com ScoscheCustomerService8/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Are you trying to install an aftermarket stereo into your vehicle? For further assistance, we'd recommend contacting Scosche Technical Support directly. We can be reached at 800 363 4490 x3 or firstname.lastname@example.org ScoscheCustomerService11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?