POOF-Slinky 0SA256 Scientific Explorer Sour Candy Factory Kit, 6 Activities
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
The POOF-Slinky 0SA256 Scientific Explorer Sour Candy Factory will teach the science behind candy making and have your "young scientist" experimenting with textures and sour intensity when they create their own lollipops, hard candy, gummies, sour powder, homemade marshmallows and more. You don't need a laboratory filled with fancy equipment to be a successful food scientist. All the gear that you'll need can be found in this kit, in your kitchen or on the shelves of your local grocery store. The main ingredient of this educational make-it-yourself kit is "creativity". Family and friends will pucker up from the candy your child creates with six different tasty activities. Scientific Explorer's Sour Candy Factory includes gelatin, raspberry flavoring, grape flavoring, watermelon flavoring, corn syrup, citric acid packet, pipette, two candy molds, five lollipop stocks and an instruction booklet. How sour can you go?
POOF-Slinky 0SA256 Scientific Explorer Sour Candy Factory Kit, 6 Activities:
- Learn the science behind making candy and have your "young scientist" experiment with textures and sour intensity
- Create your own lollipops, hard candy, gummies, sour powder, homemade marshmallows and more
- Main ingredient of this educational make-it-yourself kit is "creativity"
- Scientific Explorer is the industry leader in fun, educational and activity-based science kits
- Recommended for children 8 years of age and older with adult supervision
|Age Start:||8 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.25 x 3.0 x 10.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products