About this item
Bring your baby along on your next bike ride with the Schwinn Spirit Bicycle Trailer. For added convenience, this trailer turns into a swivel wheel stroller with the included wheel and handle bar conversion kit. This convertible Schwinn Bicycle Trailer is equipped with 20'' pneumatic tires for smooth mobility. These tires are constructed with aluminum rims for added strength. The coupler is compatible with most bicycles. This bicycle trailer has lightweight, sturdy aluminum frame that adds to the durability. The handle with rubber grip provides comfort and control. The versatile lightweight Schwinn Spirit Trailer includes a bug screen and weather shield to protect your little one from sunlight. The quick release wheels and folding frame makes for compact and convenient storage.
Schwinn Spirit Bicycle Trailer:
- Converts to swivel-wheel stroller
- Aluminum frame is lightweight for easy handling
- 20" pneumatic tires with aluminum rims provide optimum performance
- Folding, collapsible frame and quick release wheels allow for quick and compact storage
- 2-in-1 canopy includes a bug screen and weather shield to protect your child from the elements
- Versatile coupler attaches to most bicycles
- Safety harness adapts for seating of one or two children
- Max weight capacity per child 40lbs
- Total weight capacity, including cargo 85lbs
- Assembled Dimensions (stroller mode): 58.75" x 32.5" x 38"
- Assembled Dimensions (trailer mode): 51.75" x 32.5" x 33.5"
- Interior Seating Dimensions: 17.75" x 23" x 23"
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||30.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.1 x 0.1 x 0.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It says 80 poundsby HappyGirlsRide6/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its in the specs, but 2 kid trailer, 100 lb payload max.by jbesseli10/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 100lbs according to the owner's manualby Dragontatoo12/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 50# for each child or 100# for an individual childby MommyRN312/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure if its called the axel but where you screw the bolt if you need to change the tire. on the outside leftby HappyGirlsRide6/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Attaches at the rear wheel, where the small trailer receiver hitch instals under the rear axel nuts or wheel skewers on the left side, opposite the derailuer. Works wellby jbesseli10/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This trailer attaches to your rear wheel axle.by CapricornMOm138/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The bike I have attaches to the wheel axel.by MrsBrizendine3/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I have a 35 pound and a 30 pound girl and they fit with no problem..by HappyGirlsRide6/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, 2 small children under 20 pounds.by GingyPW8/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Two small children (twins <2yrs??) could potentially fit but my 7 yr old by himself has no where to put his legs/feet. We bought it for our not quite 1 yr old and he does fine but I doubt you could fit two slightly older children.by Dragontatoo8/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?